- Zero paper policy
– Paper and residues reduction.
– Reduced power consumption in printers and copiers.
– Reduce contamination (residues such as cartridges, etc.).
- Residue management
- Minimising the consumption of resources (energy, water, materials) in operational processes, betting when feasible on the use of clean energy and more environmentally friendly materials.
- We apply the best technologies, which allow a more efficient use of natural resources and allow us to move toward a more sustainable energy model.
- We support the UN Global Compact and produce progress reports in accordance with its principles, including those relating to environmental policies